Monday, June 18, 2012

Card of the Day - Justice of Ice



I've decided that I'm generally going to be using the placeholder for all of the new cards of the day.  If you despise this idea, let me know.  It seems that most of the time I spend working on my cards is trying to find a piece of art that "kind of" fits. It takes away from me actually designing, and makes more busy work.  If anyone is an artist, and you have some art for cards I make, let me know!  You can email me at madolaf@hotmail.com!

Anyway, on to today's card.  This week's cycle is a rare enchantment cycle in Frostmere.  Each of them has a Snowfall trigger.  Enjoy!

oops.  I forgot to make it snow! (thanks to two faithful readers pointing it out)


2 comments:

  1. I like this, but it seems like it would be more fun if it were a Snow Enchantment. Non-snow enablers of a Snow deck are awkward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could make it snow then up the cost 1W, or even SW (snow white, ha!).

      Delete