Monday, February 20, 2017

Card of the Day - Eldritch Whispers

I'm going to be doing a few things differently on the blog.  I will be publishing one card per day, every day, for the rest of the year.  Each day of the week will have a theme. You can see the theme in the keywords.  Today's is Monday Mana.  Every Monday, I will make a card that produces mana.  I will be posting the blog at precisely 7pm Pacific time (yesterday was a fluke.)

You can follow my twitter to get the notification everyday, or you can chat on Facebook here. 

Today's card is a colorless enabler.  I was toying with making it a 1G that gives CC, but I thought it enabled storm a bit too much in that iteration.

1 comment:

  1. I really feel like you're missing a "Manic Monday" play on words opportunity here.

    ReplyDelete