Friday, July 7, 2017

The Future of Mad Olaf's Magic Cards

Hello all,

If you've seen my blog before, you know that I usually just post a picture of a card that I designed and maybe a small explanation of it.

Not today.

When I first started this blog, sometime in 2012 (has it really been 5 years?), I promised to post a new card every day.  I did that faithfully for the first two and a half years, but I've been slacking. Since I've moved to Seattle, I'm that much closer to actually achieving my dream of working for Wizards of the Coast and I think it's time to review the vision for the blog.

Originally, I posted a card every day at midnight, central time.  To reach a bigger audience, I will be posting each weekday at 6am, pacific time.  You can expect a post every day, Monday through Friday.

That is all for now, and if you haven't been keeping an eye on my blog, now might be a good time to catch up.

Thank you all,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment