Here is the challenge due on Monday the 27th:
Make a Dark Age card from one the mechanics we talked about in episode 35
- Lore (remove from deck)
- Berserk (this creature deals to creatures and receives damage in the form of +1/-1 counters)
- Eldritch (batch; instant, colorless, lore)
- Thaw (shuffle a card from your card pool into your library)
- Time counters
- Or a make a new one!
Remember that the card must have the name and artwork from an Ice Age or The Dark card (although they don't need to be from the same card.)
Castmire Worldbuilding Challenge:
Big red chaosey sorcery (with Castmire flavor.)
New challenges for Monday, September 3rd.
- Design a card with one line of rules text that references a new keyword ability called Squiffy and then define what that means with reminder text.
- Credit to Goblin Lore Podcast (@GoblinLorePod) for suggestion
Not all house plants are benign. Especially in Castmire.
- Design a Plant creature named Oleander
- Credit to Eric Williamson on Twitter (@Four2113)
Keep the designs coming! We can't get enough of them. :)