Sunday, December 29, 2013

Card of the Day - Pontiff's Edict

It took me a while to decide the colors for this card, but in the end I'm certain black/white is the way to go.  After the colors were decided, I infused a bit of flavor to make it fit.  Let me know if you think it should be recosted, and what you put as its mana cost.

EDIT:  I forgot about Crack the Earth.  It doesn't feel red to be able to destroy enchantments, though.  I have altered the card slightly to make it feel much better for you, and worse for every other player.

A small change makes this card much better. (Also notice the new flavor text.)

3 comments:

  1. Uhm... Crack the Earth? This card is horrendously weak. If it said 'nonland permanent' it'd be slightly better, but still pretty bad. If it said "each player sacrifices two nonland permanents"... now we're talking.

    ReplyDelete