Saturday, April 26, 2014

Card of the Day - Coordinated Leap

This would be a very limited card; only useful if you're playing with frogs... if it didn't have that nifty transmute ability on it.  I have a feeling this card is going to be used to transmute 90% of the time, but the other 10% will be amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment