Saturday, May 24, 2014

Card of the Day - Faceless Saboteur

So I went to Magic Game Day today and got myself a playset of the full art Squelching Leeches.  I realized while brushing my teeth that the Leeches are a lesser version of a card from Future Sight, Korlash, Heir to Blackblade.  Presenting Faceless Saboteur:
This card uses the same basic concept, but in reverse. I chose a card that already exists and made a Grandeur creature with the same stats and ability, and changed the flavor.  Bonus points if you can name the original card without looking it up.  Also, if you don;t remember Espionage, here's the rules text for it:  (Whenever this card would deal damage to a player, that player puts twice that many cards from the top of his or her library into his or her graveyard instead.)


No comments:

Post a Comment