Friday, December 11, 2015

Card of the Day - Eternal Spirit

I missed posting yesterday.

I found out that one of my friends from the place I call my second hometown passed away on Wednesday.

We worked together, we played magic and D and D together; we had good times.

I was his boss at the pawn shop where we both worked, and even though he did a lot things incorrectly, I knew his heart was in the right place and I could never quite bring myself to fire him.

Matthew was a great guy, and a good Magic player, and I will miss him.

Since I'm not at home right now, I can't make a rendering of today's card, but here it is:

Eternal Spirit 3WW
Creature - Spirit (R)
Flying
If ~ would leave the battlefield, you may put it into your hand instead.
2/2

Rest well, Matthew.

No comments:

Post a Comment